Long Rice Flower (Achillea Preserved)
- Free Standard Shipping $250 + Australia Wide
- Free Express Shipping $400 + Melbourne & Sydney
- Standard Shipping (Aus wide) Dispatched in approx. 1-4 business days
See important shipping information here
Long Rice Flower is an erect, woody shrub in the daisy family, Asteraceae and is endemic to eastern Australia. It has dense heads of small white "flowers" and is often used in floral arrangements.
Known as “rice flower” because it looks like it contains little grains of rice. Preserved to last a lifetime these little balls of silken like gloss are a popular bouquet or
As flowers are a natural product there may be variations to the reference images used on this website for any flowers you may order.
Flowers are subject to availability and seasonality. If this specific flower is unavailable, a similar flower of the same or higher value will be replaced without prior advisement.
7 years (and beyond) with the proper care
1. Avoid direct sunlight. Light may cause colour variation and fading.
2. Drink-free floristry! No water is required.
3. Keep in a cool, dry spot in the home as humidity may cause discolouration.
4. Do not expose your everbloomes directly to air conditioning or heating vents.
5. And most importantly, make sure to take pleasure in your new everlasting arrangement!