Please advise of your preferred colour combinations in the "brief the florists" notes section and please upload a photo if you would like this arrangement for a particular vase, area or place.
If you require something more specific, please fill in our custom enquiry form below and one of our friendly team members will get back to you as soon as possible.
How long does everbloome flowers last?
Everbloome flowers have a general shelf life of 1-7 years depending on their variety and how they are stored. Keeping your preserved flowers away from direct sunlight and aircon vents will enhance their lifetime. The dried variations such as the sunflower will have the longest lifespan as they are less delicate than some of the preserved varieties.
How do I care for my preserved and dried everbloome flowers?
1. Avoid direct sunlight. Light may cause colour variation and fading.
2. Drink-free floristry! No water is required.
3. Keep in a cool, dry spot in the home as humidity may cause discolouration.
4. Do not expose your everbloomes directly to air conditioning or heating vents.
5. And most importantly, make sure to take pleasure in your new everlasting arrangement!