Contact Our Team
Our customer care team are here to help all enquires. We are available to answer your queries between Monday - Thursday between 9.00am - 4.00pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (Excluding Public Holidays).
Please note, we do our best to get back to all enquiries as soon as possible.
Mobile: 0401 935 550
How long does everbloome flowers last?
Everbloome flowers have a general shelf life of 1-7 years depending on their variety and how they are stored. Keeping your preserved flowers away from direct sunlight and aircon vents will enhance their lifetime. The dried variations such as the sunflower will have the longest lifespan as they are less delicate than some of the preserved varieties.
How do I care for my preserved and dried everbloome flowers?
1. Avoid direct sunlight. Light may cause colour variation and fading.
2. Drink-free floristry! No water is required.
3. Keep in a cool, dry spot in the home as humidity may cause discolouration.
4. Do not expose your everbloomes directly to air conditioning or heating vents.
5. And most importantly, make sure to take pleasure in your new everlasting arrangement!